Exporting Pets from Africa

Name: Lorna
Number of Pets: 1
Pet Type: Dog
Pet Breed: Mongrel
From: Khartoum, Sudan
To: Moscow, Russia

What documentation do I need to move my dog?




Hi Lorna,

Please take a look at the pet import requirements for Russia for an idea of what steps you'll need to take. Primarily you'll need a rabies certificate, a vet health certificate, and proof that your dog has been microchipped.

It's also important to check with the airline you'll be using to find out about their specific preferences and rules. Here's more info about airline-approved travel crates for your information, and if you have any other major concerns, here's a link to the most frequently asked pet travel questions.

Hopefully this helps to get you started. Please contact us if you're interested in our services, and good luck with everything!




PetRelocation Team




Back to top