Jack Russell relocating to Alberta, Canada:  what paperwork is required?

We're moving the first part of September 2010. Our pets are current with all shots. I know I need original international health certificate issued by accredited vet, original rabies vaccination record, copy of customs clearance form, copy of owner's passport, copy of visa or work permit. I just want to make certain that this is all I need. Is there anything else necessary for this move. We are traveling by car to Canada. Thank you. Trudy
Hi Trudy,
Thanks for your inquiry!  I recently relocated a sweet black lab mix from Washington D.C. to  Alberta via air travel. 
The above mentioned documents you listed were all that were required to safely and success fly locate him to his new digs!

Also, I'd like to invite you to become a fan on our Facebook page.

I hope you and your Jack Russell have a fabulous time in Canada!


PetRelocation Team




Back to top