Pet Travel Health Certificate for Moving Pets within the US

If you are planning to travel with pets within the US, you'll need a domestic health certificate from your local veterinarian for the pet's travel. The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) has issued the information below for domestic pet travel use.

Feel free to download and print out the form below to take to your veterinarian. [Note: Please use this as general guidelines only and discuss any questions you have with your PetRelocation Consultant.]

Health Certificate for US Pet Travel


PetRelocation Team




Back to top