Pet Travel Question: From California to Mexico (and Back)

Name: Ada
Number of Pets: 1
Pet Type: Dog
From: California
To: Mexico

Hello! I live in Chula Vista, CA and I'm going out to Tijuana B.C. Mexico just for one day (to visit family) and I want to bring my puppy with me. Do I need something when we come back to Chula Vista?

Hi Ada,

Thanks for the question. Here are the pet import requirements for Mexico as well as the pet import requirements for the United States. You will need to have proof of up-to-date vaccinations and an International Health Certificate.

Have a fun trip, and please contact us if you're wondering about anything else!


PetRelocation Team




Back to top