Pet Travel Question: Planning a Pet Move to Jordan
Number of Pets: 1
Pet Type: Dog
Pet Breed: Yorkshire Terrier
From: Northern Ireland
I don't know where to start when it comes to relocating my dog to Jordan from Ireland.
1. What paperwork is needed?
2. Which airlines will accept pets?
3. What injections/tests should be done?
4. What do I need for the transportation? (travel box.. etc)
5. What is the quarantine duration, if any?
6. Can my pet travel freely back and forth, or will this have to be done every time?
Thanks for your help!
These are all great questions! Take a look at our rundown of the pet import requirements for Jordan, which addresses the topics of paperwork, vaccines, etc. We recommend choosing a pet-friendly airline such as KLM or Lufthansa, and you can also check our site for info about finding the right pet travel crate.
If you decide to leave Jordan and return back to Ireland, you'll need to meet the pet import requirements for Ireland, and then if you want to go back to Jordan you'll need to make sure you have all the same up-to-date paperwork/vaccines as the first time.
Thanks for checking in with us, and please keep in touch if any more questions arise. We can also provide you with a free quote if you're interested in our door-to-door services. Good luck with everything!