California: find yourself there!
Let's head for the sun, surf and sand; so be sure to pack the sunscreen, your favorite pair of sunglasses, hat and thongs- that's right Californiahere we come! First stop is the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk for some fun shopping, coffee or perhaps an energetic circuit of roller-skating with Fido leading the way, if you are up for it. Your trusty companion certainly will be- look out he will have you ducking and weaving through the meandering crowds out for a leisurely stroll.
California's vacation and entertainment choices are endless as are her rich mixture of cultures, natural resources, famous museums and scrumptious cuisines. Magnificent landscapes and perfect weather, California is a great escape for family and friends; those that seek adventure or romance, sports and recreation, and so much more...it's all here waiting for your enjoyment.
What's that? You want to take your pet with you? No problem.
You want to get from home to California as safely and comfortably as you can with your pet. You know that famous little guy at the end of the Mr. Peabody cartoons, the one with the sweeper-upper, scooping poop, tidying up, answering any questions you might have? Well he's not coming but with a little information you will all have a very pleasant time in California. Guaranteed!
You'll be struck by California's natural beauty; towering forests and incredible mountains are just hours away from beautiful beaches and deserts.
- Central Coast - A tranquil expanse between Los Angeles and San Francisco, truly romantic and fairytale-like dotted with dramatic seascapes and coastal resorts.
- Central Valley - California's agricultural prize is one of the most productive farming areas in the world. This thriving region includes a wealth of culturally diverse communities, historic sites, exceptional outdoor recreation, abundant wildlife, and the California Delta - a unique 1,000-mile waterway fed by five major rivers.
- Deserts - a contrast of yielding sand dunes and profoundly battered cliffs, golden poppies and barbed cacti, creeping tortoises and soaring eagles, and snow-capped mountains with luxurious wilderness resorts that cater for the most discerning traveler.
- Gold Country Ŗ Be transported back in time to the days of the Gold Rush era. Explore Sacramento, the state capitol, and follow the miners' saga along historic Highway 49 for a chance to strike it lucky.
- High Sierra - Natural attractions astound the imagination - from emerald-hued Lake Tahoe, to sparkling Mammoth Lakes and lofty Mt. Whitney. With three of the nation's most treasured national parks, this is truly the home of American wilderness.
- Inland Empire - The best of both worlds combining modern valley cities alive with culture and history with quaint mountain villages awaiting your discovery. Soaring mountains, alpine lakes, historic sites, lush vineyards and colorful entertainment await you.
- Los Angeles Be fascinated by movie making and Hollywood's great dream factories.
There is still the North Coast, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco and many more splendid areas to visit; but not today. After all of that exciting sight seeing in California everyday your pampered pooch or kitty will enjoy the Comfy Cushions for Canines, the bedding preferred and available at some Pet Friendly hotel locations. Don't tell the cat and she will never know that these are made for her arch rival- the dog! The Ultra Comfy Cushion is now available for home or traveling needs so be sure to pick one up before you leave home. And if your buddy is feeling a little peckish your pet friendly hotel will also have some delicious treats for your faithful companion.
Need help with your pet transport to California? We can coordination pet friendly pet airlines to help you out!